For a complete list of Buddhist Holidays for 2019 in PDF format, click HERE!
- This event has passed.
Lao New Year 2020 Celebration & Fundraising
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm$100
Lao New Year’s Celebration Day Fundraising
Sponsors by Invisible Dents, LLC. (Sing Keophasouk)
16010 W. 5th Ave., Unit 2; Golden, CO 80401
Official Contest Rules
Ticket sale begins December 1, 2019 thru May 1, 2020
- Tickets: $100.00 per ticket (no limit of how many per person to a ticket).
- Must be 18 to participate.
- Grand prize: Brand new Toyota Rav 4 (500 or more tickets sold) OR (UPGRADED) Brand new Lexus RX 350 (800 or more tickets sold)
- ***Winner is responsible for tags and title***
- 2nd Prize: $2,000 Cash
- 3rd Prize: $1,000 Cash
- 4th Prize: $500 Cash
- 5th Prize: $200 Cash
- 6th Prize: $200 Cash
- 7th Prize: $200 Cash
- 8th Prize: $200 Cash
- 9th Prize: $200 Cash
- 10th Prize: $200 Cash
- Winners do NOT need to be present to win.
- Precipitants can win multiple prizes if they buy more than one ticket. Each ticket will be eligible to win one prize. If that ticket has already been drawn then that ticket will not be eligible for any other prizes.
Drawings will begin at 2:00pm. Grand Prize will be drawn at 7:00pm
- All tickets sold will have sellers full name & signature.
- All tickets sold will precipitant’s full name & signature, address, phone & email.
- All Prizes need to be picked up or arrangements made with sponsors within 30 days.
- The sponsor Invisible Dents, LLC, prints tickets and ticket numbers that will be sold. Members of the LBT
- Executive Team and Members of the LBT Funds Group will be handling tickets to be sold.
- Tickets are open to sold to the public and not just Lao Community members.
- Invisible Dents will be responsible all tickets of what they sold and funds they collected.
- LBT Executive and LBT Accounting/Funds group will be responsible for all tickets sold and funds they collect will be turn over to LBT Accounting group (Leo/Wantong) and tracked on a spreadsheet of what tickets numbers are sold and to whom. This spreadsheet will be available to any participant to wish to see if their tickets have been recorded.
Final total tickets sold needs to be reported to Invisible Dents on May 1, 2020 prior to Invisible Dents to go purchase the Grand Prize item. Invisible Dents, LLC and its sponsors will use funds collected from ticket sold to purchase the Grand Prize. If the total tickets does not meet the quota of 500 or more, Invisible Dents and it’s sponsors will make up the difference and provide the grand prize item as discussed above and will donate that proceed that is needed to purchase the grand prize vehicle to the Lao Buddhist Temple of Denver, Inc. Invisible Dents, LLC ensures that grand prize discussed above will be available for the contest by May 16, 2020. Proceeds left from purchase of Grand Prize will be donated to the Lao Buddhist Temple of Colorado, Inc.
This is a Private Fundraising of Invisible Dent, LLC and its sponsors. All rights and responsibility of this fundraising is sole to Invisible Dent, LLC and it’s sponsors and NOT the responsibility of the Lao Buddhist Temple of Colorado, Inc.